Honda Motorcycle Insurance
Company founder Soichiro Honda produced the first 98cc, Model D two-stroke Honda motorcycle, known as the “Dream” because it rode so smoothly, as a cheap mode of transport in 1949, in post-war Japan. Since then Honda has continued to produce a range of popular motorbikes in all styles and engine sizes which sell in their thousands around the world
How much is Honda Insurance
|Honda Motorcycle||Third party, fire & theft||Fully Comp|
|PCX 125 Value £2,000.00||£62.00||£68.00|
|Vision 110 Value £1,200.00||£62.00||£67.00|
|NSC 50 R Value £1,500.00||£62.00||£68.00|
|CBF 125 Value £2,500.00||£63.00||£68.00|
|CBR 125 R Value £2,000.00||£63.00||£68.00|
The above is a rough guide and will vary accordingly by the scooter and rider details.
Getting a great deal
As a specialist motorcycle insurance site we search for the lowest possible priced insurance. Find a great deal on Honda insurance and other brands like ktm motorcycle insurance and bmw motorcycle insurance. We only deal with motorcycle insurance, nothing else. Save you the time and effort of looking for the best Honda motorcycle insurance. Using our site, you’ll have the pick of some of the most attractive deals available in the UK. Applying for a quote is easy. It doesn’t cost a penny and you’re under no obligation to accept any one of the insurance quotes. We have access to a network of the leading insuranxce providers. We remain wholly independent which means we don’t try to ‘sell’ you anything. Our role is to search for the best deals out there so you don’t have to. Leaving you free to choose which policy matches your requirements. You can see the complete range on the Honda motorcycle website
Applying for a quote will only take a few minutes. You’ll only have to apply once to gain access to over 40 motorcycle insurance providers. Using the online form, state the make and model of your Honda motorcycle. Provide a few personal details, and select the type of insurance policy you want. Third party, third party fire and theft, or fully comprehensive. Submit your form, you won’t have long to wait to receive a free, no obligation Honda motorcycle insurance quote. We help riders find great insurance deals with the lowest premiums, every day of the week. So if you’re looking for a policy at the right right, get a quote today!
Insuring your Honda motorcycle
There are three types of policies.
- Third party insurance: this is the cheapest of the three types of policy and provides a basic level of cover. You’ll be insured for liability for injury to a third party and/or damage to third party property, but not for personal injury or damage to your motorcycle, which will have to come out of your own pocket. Third party insurance is the minimum level of cover you must have before you can legally ride on UK roads.
- Third party fire and theft: in addition to the cover provided by the policy above, this will also insure you against theft of your motorcycle or damage to it by fire.
- Comprehensive insurance. As the name suggests, this is the policy that provides you with the maximum level of cover. This is over and above what is covered by the other two policies. You’ll also be covered for personal injury and medical expenses in the event of an accident. You’ll also be insured for repair or replacement of your motorcycle. Some insurers offer to pay the cost of hiring another motorbike while yours is being repaired. This is a popular policy with many riders. Comprehensive insurance is the most expensive of the three types of cover.
Check for discounts and special offers
With the comparison tool, you can do more than just compare quotes from different UK insurers, you can also check out what special deals they are offering new customers to get the best deal on insurance for your Honda. Most insurers will offer a discount to customers with a no-claims record, but you may also find special deals on multi-rider policies, and lower premiums for riders who don’t clock up a high mileage. If you’re considering switching from your present insurer, you can see at a glance what other incentives the top providers are offering.
The right policy, at the right price
Who has the cheapest motorcycle insurance? We will search for the cheapest motorcycle insurance. So you can get exactly the type of cover you need for your Honda motorcycle and at an annual premium that suits your pocket in a matter of minutes by using our online form. Please make sure you give honest answers and up to date information. It is important that you read through your Honda motorcycle insurance policy and make sure you understand everything before adding your signature.
Cut the cost of insuring your Honda motorcycle
The law states that you must have insurance before you can ride on UK roads and like road tax. There are ways to keep the cost of your premium down.
- Search for the best deals on Honda motorcycle insurance using our motorcycle insurance specialist website
- Increase the excess can lower the annual premium significantly
- If you avoid making claims for minor or inexpensive repairs you’ll build up a healthy no-claims record which most insurers recognise by offering a discount on future premiums
- Limit your annual mileage may lower your insurance price. You maybe seen as a lower risk of making a claim.
Apply today for a low premium policy
You can apply today for cheap Honda motorcycle insurance using our online form. If you prefer to do it by phone, please contact us here at Scoot Scoot. We love finding great insurance deals on behalf of our customers. Every day we help riders like you save time and money on motorcycle insurance.