As the rider of a Triumph motorcycle, you will know yourself just how fun these vehicles are to ride. However, like any other bike on the road, Triumph motorbikes must be insured. Are you having a hard time locating the best deals on Triumph insurance? Let us help you.
Simply run your Triumph model through our insurance comparison tool. Within a few short moments, you should have a list of proven insurance comparisons to look through that can meet your exact needs. Now, getting yourself properly protected on the road is no longer the headache it once seemed.
Keep your ride on the road with Triumph insurance
Having first opened their doors in the 1980s, Triumph has become a well-respected motorbike brand today. they are the largest UK-owned motorbike developer, too. Built on the name of the old Triumph Engineering by founder John Bloor, Triumph today is a genuine feat of engineering class and quality.
The old Triumph name first started out in the early 1900s, and has well over a century of history. This focus on creating a clear design philosophy has played a leading role in helping to keep Triumph among the most recognised names in the UK biking scene.
Looking for a deal on insurance for your Triumph? Then make sure you look at what options you can access thanks to our easy to use comparison tool today.
- Make sure you are able to ride with total confidence and safety using our comparison tool.
- Find insurance deals that can be perfectly suited to who you are on a daily basis.
- Locate policies which are easily adjusted to suit any need that you might have personally.
- Look through deals and find a policy that includes any of the extras that you might need.
Triumph insurance policy options
Not 100% what the best option would be when evaluating Triumph insurance? Then you are not alone. This can be a tough thing to work out, but it does not have to be needlessly so. Take a look at insurance policies which can provide the following, then:
- Third Party Insurance. Keep your bike safe today with road legal cover that secures support in the event of a third party insurance claim.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. Protect your Triumph with an extra level of cover that means any fire damage or theft incidents are compensated accordingly.
- Comprehensive Insurance. Make sure your Triumph model is protected with insurance that protects you in the event of both third and personal claims.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age can I drive my Triumph?
Most Triumph bikes can be ridden from the age of 19 and above, though anything powered up to 125cc can be ridden from the age of 16/17.
Do I need a license to ride my Triumph?
Yes, you will need to hold a license. The most basic license is a CBT license, but many Triumph motorbikes require a minimum of an A2 riding license.
Do I need Triumph insurance to ride my vehicle?
Yes, any Triumph motorbike is expected to have been insured before you ride it on the road. Make sure you take out an insurance policy, and that you also have valid road tax before you start riding your Triumph.