Multi Bike Insurance
A multi bike insurance policy can be the perfect solution if you won more than one bike. As the name suggests, it’s an umbrella policy that covers each of your different motorcycles. Multi bike insurance policies have become more popular as riders often own more than one bike. Using one for the daily commute and another – perhaps a classic make and model – for riding at weekends. Some enthusiasts like to restore bikes and are looking for a single policy that protects their collection. Whatever your situation, if you’re looking for the best multi bike insurance deals available in the UK, we can help. We also offer quad bike insurance
As a leading specialist bike insurance site, our focus is solely on helping you find a great deal on your bike or scooter insurance. We’ll help you source a multi bike insurance policy at the lowest annual price. Applying for a bike insurance quote couldn’t be easier. The system is quick and simple to use. You’ll receive your free, no obligation multi bike insurance quotes in seconds. We operate independently of insurers and brokers. We won’t try and sell you anything or influence your decision. To get started, fill in the online form. Either way, by completing our single online form, we search for the best price.
How to get a quote?
You’ll need to provide some details about yourself. Also information about and the makes and models of the bikes. Some personal details maybe required including your name and address, age. We may also require your occupation, your type of licence and riding history. As well as listing your bikes, their registration numbers, replacement value and where they are stored when not in use, you will have to give details of average annual mileage for the bikes you ride, and whether you use the bikes to commute or only ride them occasionally.
The form is your chance to get a personalised multi bike insurance quote that gives you’re the right level of cover so be sure to provide up to date and accurate information. That way, if you do need to make a claim in future, it will be paid promptly and without any hassle. Should any false or misleading information come to light at a later date, however, your claim may be denied and your policy rendered invalid.
What to look for in a multi bike insurance plan
As well as the convenience of having all your bikes covered by one policy, it usually works out cheaper to buy a multi bike insurance plan rather than buying a single policy for every bike you own. But it’s important to note that all not all multi bike insurance plans offer the same level of cover. Some things to look out for include:
- Is there a limit to the number of bike the plan covers? If you own five or six bikes and want to insure them all, make sure the policy allows you to do so.
- What type of cover is being offered? Is it a comprehensive multi bike insurance plan that covers all your bikes, or are the bikes only insured against third party fire and theft?
- Does the policy include breakdown cover as standard, or do you need to pay for it as an add-on?
- Is the policy valid for the UK only, or are you covered for the EU as well?
Three types of insurance
Multi bike insurance plans can be for comprehensive cover, third party, third party fire and theft, or include elements of all three. The main feature of each type if insurance is as follows:
- Third party: this covers you against liability for injury or damage to the vehicle or property of a third party but not for personal injury or damage to your own bike(s).
- Third party fire and theft: covers the same as above as well as against theft of your bike (s) or if one or more is damaged in a fire.
- Comprehensive insurance: in addition to the features listed above, this type of policy insures you against personal injury and the cost of repairing or replacing your bike (s). You can also choose to insure other items, such as your bike leathers and helmet and full breakdown cover if these are not included as standard.
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to get started, applying for a quote for multi bike insurance will only take a few minutes. Remember, you’re under no obligation to accept any of the insurance quotations. Please make sure your new policy gives you and your bikes the level of protection you want. We’re here to help, so if you have any questions please get in touch.