Suzuki Motorcycle Insurance
Japanese manufacturer Suzuki has been building and exporting motorcycles around the world since the early 1950s. Since then the Suzuki brand has become known for producing sport bikes, high-performance, and excellent off-road bikes. Popular with bike fans everywhere, including in the UK. Suzuki motorbikes are available in a wide selection of distinctive styles from 50cc all the way up to 1250cc. If you’re looking for a great deal on insurance for your Suzuki we can definitely help. Using the specialist search and compare service you can quickly find the perfect policy. By perfect, we mean a suitable policy without costing you a fortune.
We only deal with motorcycle and scooter insurance. We have access to a network of over 40 of the leading insurers to draw on. We’re confident we can find you the cheapest insurance for Suzuki insurance, yamaha insurance and triumph motorcycle insurance
We’ve made applying for an insurance quote quick and easy. You could have your new Suzuki motorcycle insurance in place sooner than you thought possible. Simply fill in the online form. Provide some information about yourself and the make and model of your Suzuki motorbike. You’ll also have to state which type of insurance cover you need by choosing from one of the three main options. Third party, third party, fire & theft, and fully comprehensive. If you want to apply by phone, just give us a call and we’ll talk you through the process. Either way, you won’t have long to wait to receive your free, no obligation quote. Using our site means you don’t have to spend a lot of time searching. A single application will give you access to the top UK insurers. And as we operate independently, we won’t try and push you towards a particular provider. We look for the most competitive deals and let you make the final choice.
Choosing the right level of cover
The law states that you must have motorcycle insurance before you can legally ride on UK roads. There are no exceptions, so even if you only plan to use your Suzuki occasionally you still need insurance. As we already mentioned, there are three main policy options and it’s important to choose the one you think is right for you rather than simply opt for the policy with the lowest premium. The three types of insurance are as follows:
- Third party: the cheapest of the three options, this policy will cover you for liability for injury to a third party and the damage to his or her property, but not for any injuries you suffer in the event of a crash. Damage to your bike won’t be covered either, so you’ll have to pay for the repairs/replacement from your own funds.
- Third party fire and theft: in addition to the cover mentioned previously, you will also be insured against your bike being damaged in a fire or stolen, although conditions regarding storage may apply.
- Comprehensive insurance: the most expensive of the three types of policy, comprehensive also offers the highest level of cover. You’ll be insured against personal injury if you’re involved in an accident, including the costs of medical care. Comprehensive will also cover the cost for full repairs or replacement of your bike and some insurers will pay for the hire of a bike while yours is off the road.
Incentives to look out for
How much to insure a 125cc motorcycle? Prices vary, the market is highly competitive and insurers will offer various incentives to persuade you to buy their products. Using our site, allows you to quickly compare the cost of premiums and also check out what special offers or discounts are available. If you’ve a record of zero-claims on your previous policies, for example, you can expect to get a discount on your premium, but other deals to look out for include cheaper multi-rider policies, lower premiums for riders aged 35 and over, and a discount for staying below a fixed annual mileage.
Your personalised Suzuki motorcycle insurance
When you apply for your insurance quote, you’ll be asked for some details about your bike in addition to the make and model and replacement cost. This may include details of your typical usage and annual mileage; where the bike is stored overnight; whether there are other named riders, and so on. Please be 100% truthful with your answers and provide up to date information. This way, your policy will be personalised in a way that gives you complete peace of mind, even if you have to pay a bit more for the optimum level of cover. False information that comes to light could result in a claim being refused in future.
Some ways to cut the cost of your premium
Your annual premium is based on the information you provide on our online form, such as where you live; your occupation; how and when you use your motorbike, and whether anyone else rides the bike apart from you. Moving home to save money on insurance may not be an option, but there are other ways to help reduce the cost of your premium.
- Pay for any minor repairs to your bike from your own pocket. This will keep your no-claims’ record intact so you can get a discounted policy when it’s time to renew your policy.
- Opt to pay more excess. Most insurers expect you to pay something towards any claim you make and by increasing this fixed sum, you can lower the cost of your premium.
- Let us shop around for you to find the policy with the lowest policy without compromising on the level of cover you need.
Apply today for Suzuki motorcycle insurance
We’re motorcycle fans too and we get a real buzz helping riders source the best motorcycle insurance deals available. We look forward to helping you today!