Yamaha Motorcycle Insurance
We help customers find fantastic deals on insurance for all the Yamaha models of motorcycle. We specialise in sourcing motorcycle insurance and every day we search and compare the market. Supplying great policies with excellent benefits and low-cost premiums for our customers. If you’re looking for the best available Yamaha insurance deal in the UK, we can help. Applying for a free, no obligation quote only takes a few minutes of your time.. In return, you’ll gain access to more than 40 leading UK insurers and have the pick of the best products. If you prefer to request a quote by phone, contact one of our team and we’ll be happy to help. Either way, you could have Yamaha insurance in place sooner than you thought possible.We also offer multi bike insurance
To request a quote, the quickest way is to fill in our online form. Give some information about yourself including your address and occupation, make and model of Yamaha motorcycle. You then select the type of cover you want from one of the following. Third party, third party, fire and theft, or comprehensive motorcycle insurance. Once you submit your form, you can search for the type of cover you want at the lowest possible price. We provide an independent service. We never promote one insurer over another. Our focus is on helping you search across the market to get you a great deal.
Choosing your Yamaha insurance
Yamaha produced its first motorcycle in 1955. The 125cc YA-1, which promptly won its class in the Mount Fuji race of that same year. Since then, this popular Japanese motorcycle has gone on to become one of the leading. It is one of the most recognisable brands worldwide. Today Yamaha sells a wide range of engine sizes and styles, including off-road bikes. If you are looking to insure your Yamaha, you have a choice of three policies.
- Third party insurance. The least expensive option. Third party is the minimum level of insurance you must have to ride legally on roads. The policy itself insures you against liability for injury to a third party. It also includes any damage to property. You won’t be covered for personal injuries in a crash or for any repairs to your motorbike.
- Third party fire and theft. In addition to cover provided above, you will be insured if your motorbike is stolen or damaged by fire.
- Comprehensive motorbike insurance. This policy costs more than the other two but for that you get the greatest level of cover. This can include being insured for personal injury and medical treatment. You will also get full repair or replacement cost of your bike if you’re involved in an accident. There are also a range of other benefits, all of which will be detailed in your policy.
More than just a quote
As well as being easy to use and quick to provide you with a quote for Yamaha bike insurance, our site will let you check out any special offers or discounts on premiums available. This can be especially useful if your existing policy is up for renewal and you’re searching for a better deal elsewhere. Most providers will offer a discount for riders with a clean no-claims record, but you should also look out for discounts for low mileage riders, tailored policies for riders aged 35 and over and special multi-rider policies. Our site allows you to quickly see what’s on offer and make a more informed choice about the policy that’s right for you.
Don’t pay a penny more than necessary
A single online application will give you access to cheap bike insurance from the top UK providers who design your bespoke policy based on what you tell them. For that reason, it’s important that you always provide up to date information about yourself and be completely honest about your usage, where you store the bike when not in use and any other information you’re asked for. That way the quote will reflect your exact needs and be priced accordingly and you won’t have to pay a penny more than necessary.
Some ways you can reduce your Yamaha insurance
As well as the make and model of Yamaha you want to insure, the cost of your premium is based on a number of other factors, such as where you live, your occupation, and what sort of mileage you’re likely to do in a year. You may not want to move to a lower-risk area to get cheaper motorbike insurance but there are some less drastic ways you can reduce the cost of your premium.
- Shop around using our site to find the most competitive motorbike insurance deal available in the UK
- Choose to pay a higher excess for any claims you do make on your policy as this will help reduce your annual premium
- Avoid putting in for minor claims that will affect your zero-claims record. Paying for minor repairs out of your own pocket will keep your record clean and attract a bigger discount on your policy in future
- If you can, try and commit to a lower annual mileage or reduced usage of your motorbike as insurers will view you as a lower risk of making a claim, offering you a reduction on your policy
Apply today for your Yamaha motorcycle insurance
You don’t have to pay over the odds for motorbike insurance or spend hours searching for a policy that meets your needs when we can do all the hard work for you. We get a real buzz out of sourcing low cost insurance for our customers, and look forward to helping you find a great deal today, so let’s get started!