Lexmoto Motorcycle and Scooter Insurance
Lexmoto scooters and motorcycles may be the new kids on the block. This Chinese-built range of 50 cc and 125 cc four-stroke machines have proved to be popular with riders. We can help if you are looking to find the best available deal on lexmoto insurance. As a specialist comparison site for scooter and motorcycle insurance only. We don’t compare any other products or services. We are able to leverage our network of top insurers to source the best value deals. Search today for Lexmoto motorcycle insurance and Lexmoto scooter insurance.
Requesting a online scooter insurance quote for your lexmoto motorcycle and scooter insurance only takes a few minutes. The easiest and quickest way to get the ball rolling is by completing our online form. You can also make your application over the phone if you prefer. Call one of the team here at Scooter Insurance. Either way, you won’t have to wait long to hear back with your Lexmoto scooter insurance quote. Thousands of motorcycle and scooter riders have used out site to see great deals on insurance. Why spend a lot of time browsing various sites and making multiple applications. With one form and a few clicks, you can get access with us over 40 of the best insurance providers. You can see the complete range on the Lexmoto Website
|Scooter / Motorbike||Third party, fire & theft||Fully Comp|
|Lexmoto Echo 50 E4 Value £1099.99||£70.00||£75.00|
|Lexmoto Aspire 50 TD Q-2 Value £1249.99||£70.00||£75.00|
|Lexmoto LXR 125 SY 125-10 Value £2199.99||£70.00||£77.00|
The above is a rough guide and will vary accordingly by the scooter and rider details.
Get your Lexmoto motorcycle and scooter insurance quote today
How much is insurance on a 50cc scooter? To get a quote for your lexmoto motorcycle and scooter insurance. Simply enter a few details about yourself. Then enter the make and model of Lexmoto motorcycle or scooter. You’ll also have to choose from one of three main insurance policy options. Tthird party, third party fire and theft, and comprehensive insurance. We’ll explain what each policy does in the next section. For now, assuming you’ve made your choice, you can submit your application. Let us get to work to find you the best insurance deal. By best, we mean the policy that offers you the level of cover you need and at a price you are happy to pay. And because we’re not partnered with any one insurer, you’re assured of a completely impartial service. We compare the deals across the market, leaving you to decide which policy matches your needs.
We can search fro 50cc scooter insurance and 125cc scooter insurance.
Do you need insurance?
It’s illegal to ride a scooter or motorcycle on UK roads if you don’t have a valid insurance policy. There are no exceptions and if you’re stopped without insurance, the consequences can be serious and include a heavy fine, your bike being confiscated, and possible criminal charges. Where you do have a choice is in what sort of insurance policy to take out. The three main types of policy are as follows:
- Third party insurance: this offers a basic level of cover and is also the minimum level of insurance you need before you can legally ride on the road. You’ll be insured for liability for injury to a third party and for any damage to third party property, but not for any personal injury or damage to your scooter or motorcycle.
- Third party fire & theft: in addition to the insurance cover already mentioned, you’ll also be insured in case your bike is stolen, or is damaged by fire. Some conditions regarding storage of your bike may apply.
- Comprehensive insurance: this policy covers most eventualities and for that reason is likely to give you the greatest peace of mind. In addition to the cover mentioned above, you’ll also be insured for personal injury and for the cost of some medical care if required. You’ll be insured for the full repair costs to your bike if it is damaged in an accident, or the cost of a replacement motorcycle or scooter if your bike is considered a write off. This type of policy is the most expensive of the three.
Look out for special deals or discounts
Our site does more than let you compare insurance quotes from the top UK providers, as you’ll also be able to see what kind of discounts or special deals are on offer. Look out for no-claim’s discounts, multi-rider deals, low-mileage rider discounts, and reduced premiums for riders with advanced riding skills or for those aged 35 and over. If your existing policy is up for renewal this could be a great time to shop around and see if you can find a better deal by switching to another insurer.
A policy that’s designed around you
Your Lexmoto motorcycle insurance quote is based on the information you provide so it’s important that you give honest answers about where you store your scooter or motorcycle, whether you require multi-rider insurance, and so on. This way, if you need to make a claim in future you can expect to be paid out promptly whereas any misleading information that comes to light could see your claim refused.
Some tips to reduce your premium
There’s no point paying for cover that you don’t need. In fact, it’s possible to reduce your annual premium on Lexmoto scooter insurance in the following ways:
- Shop around using Scooter Insurance to find the best possible deal for your scooter or motorcycle insurance.
- Opt to pay more excess in the event of a claim. By doing this, you can effectively shave something off the top of your premium.
- If you pay for minor repairs yourself you’ll maintain a healthy no-claims’ record. This could earn you a discount when it’s time to renew your policy.
Get your policy now
Comparing lexmoto motorcycle and scooter insurance is our business. We also get a buzz out of finding great deals for our customers. Apply for your Lexmoto scooter insurance now. Let us source the policy that meets your needs and matches your budget.