Lexmoto Pegasus 300 Insurance
Looking to invest in a quality scooter that can take you from A to B just about anywhere in the UK? Then you should take a look at the Lexmoto Pegasus 300. This is a high-class vehicle with a growing number of owners across the country. To ride this vehicle, though, you need to get bespoke Lexmoto Pegasus 300 insurance.
Keep your Lexmoto Pegasus 300 on the road with insurance
The Lexmoto Pegasus 300 is a top quality vehicle for anyone really looking to push the boundaries of where they can go on a scooter. This is a maxi-scooter with a really strong following thanks to its modern systems, including an ABS breaking system and a quality LCD display. It also comes with a choice for anyone who wants to get a Euro 5-compliant vehicle, complete with a power-packing 300cc engine that can help you get around the UK with ease.
A rapid top speed of 78mph makes this great for even hitting the motorways and longer journeys, too.
If you wish to get a Lexmoto Pegasus 300, then it is wise to also shop for Lexmoto Pegasus 300 insurance quotes. At Scoot Scoot, we can offer you insurance deals for the best models in the business, including this.
- All Lexmoto Pegasus 300 insurance quotes made to you are bespoke to your own information.
- Each quote can range from third party basic support to fully comprehensive insurance cover.
- You can also add on various extras and improvements that can further extend your cover.
- Need a hand choosing your Lexmoto Pegasus 300 insurance? Contact us today for more support.
Lexmoto Pegasus 300 insurance policy options
If you are intent on riding a moped, then you should be looking for reliable Lexmoto Pegasus 300 insurance. The three main forms of insurance that you can take out for this particular kind of vehicle include:
- Third Party Insurance. This is the most simplistic, basic cover but would permit you to ride your Lexmoto Pegasus 300. It only covers others involved in a crash, not yourself.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. This offers the same depth of coverage as above, but it can also protect your Lexmoto Pegasus 300 from fire damage and potential theft.
- Comprehensive Insurance. With fully comprehensive cover, you can feel safe knowing you are covered in any event, providing medical and repair costs to you and those involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
What age can I drive my Lexmoto Pegasus 300?
You must be at least the age of 19 before you can ride a vehicle like the Lexmoto Pegasus 300.
Do I need a license to ride my Lexmoto Pegasus 300?
To ride a Lexmoto Pegasus 300, you must have your A2 license or above to be able to legally take to the roads.
Do I need insurance to ride my Lexmoto Pegasus 300?
You will be expected to have insurance to legally ride any vehicle in the UK, including a Lexmoto Pegasus 300.
What is the top speed I can take my Lexmoto Pegasus 300 to?
The Lexmoto Pegasus 300 comes with a set top speed of 78 miles per hour.