With so many bike brands to choose from today, it can be tough to know who to listen to and to trust. However, if you are looking for a proven bike brand, then you would do well to find a more suitable place to begin with than Rieju. This Spanish brand, based in Figueres, has become one of the most respected exports from the Spanish riding community. Given their success in motorsport and development, that is saying something!
Since 1934, this company has built up a strong reputation as a developer of high class vehicles designed to last for a long time to come. If you already own a Rieju bike or intend to buy one, then you must make sure it is protected. With our help today, you can easily locate the best deals on Rieju insurance today.
Keep your ride on the road with Rieju insurance
Every bike must be covered with insurance, and Rieju bikes aren o different. They are known for their excellent arrangement of small displacement motorbikes, utilising Minarelli engines for the best end results. The brand itself has become recognised for their ability to built dainty looking but still powerful bikes suitable for beginners, veterans, and anyone in-between.
However, like any other bike brand, the Rieju name is focused on riding variety. This means that you can just as easily find something more powerful and ferocious as you can find something a little bit more lightweight. Whatever kind of power system you are happiest with, the Rieju can offer it in abundance. So, what are you looking for? Whatever it is, the Rieju makes it easy to find.
- Remove the stress and challenge of finding valid Rieju insurance with our comparison tool.
- Find deals that are suited to you based on your own riding experience and history.
- Ensure you can enjoy your choice of insurance by adding on extras and defining the end result.
Rieju insurance policy options
If you do intend to take out Rieju protection today, then you have three main forms of insurance that you might wish to consider. With that in mind, we highly recommend you look at the following options:
- Third Party Insurance. Protects you in the event of a third party incident or claim against your Rieju vehicle.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. Good quality, reliable third party cover that additionally protects from fire and theft damage.
- Comprehensive Insurance. This makes it much easier to handle both personal and third party claims that come in against your Rieju vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age can I drive my Rieju?
The age that you can drive any Rieju bike is determined by the actual engine power. For example, a 125cc engine requires that you are aged 17+ before you can legally start riding.
Do I need a license to ride my Rieju?
Yes, you will need a minimum of a CBT license to ride the smallest Rieju bikes, with the license requirement rising with the engine power.
Do I need Rieju insurance to ride my vehicle?
Yes, every single vehicle that you choose to ride in the UK – including a Rieju bike – must be insured and taxed.