As the owner of a Keeway motorbike, you know that you have invested in a very useful vehicle. Keeway has grown over the last two decades to become one of the most respected and desired names in the UK moto industry. They produce two-wheelers ranging from learner legal vehicles to various other options. If you have already sat your CBT exam or you have undergone rider training, it is likely that you have previously used a Keeway ride.
If you are someone who already owns one of the various Keeway vehicles out there, though, you must make sure you have valid Keeway insurance. To help you find the best deal on insurance for your ride, use our Keeway insurance comparison tool here at Scoot Scoot. We will make sure you get the best deal on insurance for your vehicle.
Keep your ride on the road with Keeway insurance
If you want to ride your vehicle legally, then you must make sure that you are covered with a valid insurance policy. Choosing insurance can be a challenge, with so many providers and so many options. At Scoot Scoot, though, we make sure you can get the best deal on any Keeway insurance policy that you need.
Keeway has become a very well respected brand, with vehicles which are regarded as perfectly safe for the roads of the UK. However, you still want to make sure you have all of the best protection so that you can ride with total confidence. How can you secure that added confidence in your drive?
Use our comparison tool today, and make sure that you always get better value on insurance. With offers from some of the biggest names in the industry, we make sure you are never short on finding a solution that gets you on the road ASAP.
- Pick up Keeway insurance that is designed to cover you for whatever level of cover you need.
- Choose from proven, respected insurance providers for your Keeway vehicle starting today.
- Pick up Keeway insurance extras that can give you additional support and extra cover.
Keeway insurance policy options
If you are not sure on what the best option would be for Keeway insurance, we understand your confusion. Typically, the best forms of insurance for a Keeway will come under three primary categories:
- Third Party Insurance. This insurance offer protects you from third party claims in the event of an incident when riding your Keeway vehicle.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. This offers similar protection to the above, with added fire and theft cover.
- Comprehensive Insurance. You also now have protection during personal claims, which can be very important to your riding future.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age can I drive my Keeway?
You can start riding a 50cc Keeway from age 16+, and a 125cc Keeway from age 17+.
Do I need a license to ride my Keeway?
The license depends on the model, but most Keeway rides can be driven with a CBT license.
Do I need Keeway insurance to ride my vehicle?
Yes, you are legally obliged to protect your Keeway vehicle with both insurance and tax.