Lexmoto Aura 125 Insurance
When you want to buy a quality scooter that can keep you on-time, then the Lexmoto Aura 125 is an excellent starting point. This is a high-end scooter that is designed for commuting to and from the workplace. Do you own a Lexmoto Aura 125? Then let us help you to find the best insurance quote to cover you on your journey.
Keep your Lexmoto Aura 125 on the road with insurance
If you want a high-end scooter that is practical and affordalbe to own and to ride, then the Lexmoto Aura 125 is a fine place to begin. Complete with Euro 5 emission regulations, this is the ideal bike for anyone who wants to get even more returns on their investment.
A fuel economy of 86mpg pairs well with an excellent top speed of 63mph, giving you a scooter that can zoom around with simplicity. An 8l fuel capacity also makes it easy to get to and from work without having to keep stopping for petrol. This is also suitable for a learner, with this being CBT-friendly. With improved underseat storage, too, the Lexmoto Aura 125 is a real all-rounder.
If you need insurance, though, you should use our Lexmoto Aura 125 insurance comparison tool.
- This gives you Lexmoto Aura 125 insurance options from basics third party to comprehensive cover.
- Coverage can also be added to, such as multi-coverage for more than one Lexmoto Aura 125 at once.
- You can also get extra add-ons that might be useful in certain circumstances.
- All insurance policy offers made to you for your Lexmoto Aura 125 are bespoke to your own details.
Lexmoto Aura 125 insurance policy options
For anyone looking at Lexmoto Aura 125 insurance, you will be looking to get one of three primary forms of cover:
- Third Party Insurance. This is a basic insurance policy that covers you only for third party incidents, such as another driver. You personally are not covered for any incidents.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. The same as the above third party insurance, but also protects your Lexmoto Aura 125 in the event of a fire or a theft incident.
- Comprehensive Insurance. This is comprehensive cover that gives you and anyone else involved in the accident medical and repair support in the aftermath.
Frequently Asked Questions
What age can I drive my Lexmoto Aura 125?
You can start riding a Lexmoto Aura 125 from age 16, as this is a learner legal vehicle that can be driven with a CBT license.
Do I need a license to ride my Lexmoto Aura 125?
You could ride a Lexmoto Aura 125 with a CBT license, as this is considered a learner vehicle. You should speak to the DVLA to find out what you need in your personal circumstance.
Do I need insurance to ride my Lexmoto Aura 125?
Yes, like any other scooter or moped you must have insurance (and tax) to legally ride your Lexmoto Aura 125.
What is the top speed I can take my Lexmoto Aura 125 to?
The top speed of a Lexmoto Aura 125 is 63 miles per hour, making it faster than your average 125cc moped.