Lexmoto Titan 125 Insurance
Looking for an easy place to start for a quality commuter scooter? Then you should look no further than the Lexmoto Titan 125. However, like any other vehicle on the road today, you must make sure that your Lexmoto Titan 125 has insurance. To find insurance, you can use our insurance comparison tool here at Scoot Scoot.
Keep your Lexmoto Titan 125 on the road with insurance
A highly impressive scooter, the Lexmoto Titan 125 is a fine choice for anyone using a two-wheeler to commute around town and beyond. This is a reliable choice for anyone looking for a lightweight yet powerful business scooter, complete with excellent seating and storage facilities. A 5.5l fuel capacity paired up with a top speed of 50mpg makes the Lexmoto Titan 125a great choice for anyone stepping up from a learner level 50cc.
If you wish to get Lexmoto Titan 125 insurance, then our insurance comparison tool is just what you are looking for.
- This gives you Lexmoto Titan 125 insurance quotes that are aimed at you based on your history.
- You can find that Lexmoto Titan 125 insurance ranges from third party to fully comprehensive.
- At the same time, quotes can be added to or expanded upon with extra specific support cover.
- Need a hand in choosing any insurance policy? Let us know; we will be more than happy to help.
Lexmoto Titan 125 insurance policy options
If you want to make sure you get the best Lexmoto Titan 125 insurance cover, then you should take a look at our policy options provided by top UK insurance providers. You have three main forms of insurance, including:
- Third Party Insurance. This is a basic form of cover that offers you meaningful support for other parties, but no personal coverage for yourself.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. Keep your vehicle covered in the event of a fire damage incident or a theft attack, but still only provides third party cover in on-road incidents.
- Comprehensive Insurance. This gives you and anyone else caught up in an incident with your Lexmoto Titan 125 the kind of medical and repair support they need after the incident.
Frequently Asked Questions
What age can I drive my Lexmoto Titan 125?
You can work towards driving a Lexmoto Titan 125 from the age of sixteen, providing you get the correct license requirements.
Do I need a license to ride my Lexmoto Titan 125?
If you want to ride a Lexmoto Titan 125, you must have at least an AM license as well as pass the CBT examination. However, to get full use, you likely will need an A1 license.
Do I need insurance to ride my Lexmoto Titan 125?
Yes, there is no on-road vehicle in the UK that does not need to be insured to be driven.
What is the top speed I can take my Lexmoto Titan 125 to?
The top speed of a Lexmoto Titan 125 is 50 miles per hour.