Harley Davidson Insurance
This iconic American motorcycle manufacturer needs no introduction. Today Harleys come in a wide range of models that appeal to all age groups and every type of rider. If you’re lucky enough a Harley Davidson you’ll want to protect it by having the best insurance in place. And that’s where we come in. We can help to find you a great deal on insurance.
As the proud owner of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, you obviously know your bikes; Our expertise is helping you compare insurance quotes from a network of over 40 UK providers to track down the best deal at a great price. We only deal with motorcycle insurance, nothing else, so if you’re looking for best-value Harley Davidson motorcycle insurance, we’re confident we can deliver. We are independant. Our only interest is in sourcing a great deal on your behalf, leaving you the final say on which one ticks all the right boxes.
How much is Harley Davidson Insurance
|Harley Davidson||Third party, fire & theft||Fully Comp|
|Harley Davidson Street, engine size 750cc Value £6,045.00||£290.00||£310.00|
|Harley Davidson Sportster, engine size 883cc, Value £8,895.00||£340.00||£360.00|
|Harley Davidson Roadster, engine size 1200ccValue £10,200.00||£360.00||£382.00|
|Harley Davidson Low rider, engine size 1745ccValue £13,500.00||£410.00||£430.00|
|Harley Davidson Fat Boy, engine size 1868cc Value £17,545.00||£500.00||£520.00|
The above is a rough guide and will vary accordingly by the scooter and rider details.
Get a quote quick and easy
We’ve streamlined our application process to make it easy to complete and quick to apply. Get for a free, no-obligation Harley Davidson motorcycle insurance quote. Simply enter a few details, state the make and model of Harley you want to insure. We’ll explain the three main types of insurance policy below. When your ready just click submit and we’ll get to work, comparing the various insurance deals across the UK. Either way, you’ll soon have the pick of the best insurance deals available today.
Choosing your insurance policy
In the UK, the law states that you have to have a recognised form of motorcycle insurance in place before you can legally ride your bike on public roads. As mentioned above, there are three main types of insurance: third party, third party fire & theft, and fully comprehensive. How much to insure a 125cc motorcycle? Price vary in many factors. The specific areas covered under each policy may vary between insurers, but the main features you can expect to find in each one are as follows:
- Third party. This provides a basic level of cover and is also the minimum type of policy you need to ride legally. You’ll be covered for liability for injury caused to a third party in an accident. You will also be covered for damage to his or her vehicle and property. You won’t be insured for any injuries you suffer or for any damage to your motorbike.
- Third party fire & theft: this offers you the same cover as above but also insures you for damage to your bike in a fire or against it being stolen, although some conditions may apply.
- Comprehensive insurance: this type of policy offers the greatest level of cover and is the most expensive of the three products. In addition to the protection provided by the previous two, you’ll be insured for any personal injury as well as some medical costs; you’ll also be insured for full repairs to your bike or the cost of a replacement bike if necessary.
Discounts and special deals on insurance
Who has the cheapest motorcycle insurance? Using our site you can quickly compare the cost of insurance premiums and any special deals or discounts. The insurance market is highly competitive so it’s worth checking for any discounts for riders. Some insurers offer discounts for no-claims, riders aged 35 and over, advanced skills, multi-rider policies and low-mileage. Comparing insurance products is what we do, allowing you to see at a glance what each insurer is offering and helping you to make a more informed choice.
Your personalised Harley Davidson motorcycle insurance
It is important all the information you give is correct and your details are up to date. Please be completely honest with your answers.
Some tips to save on your annual premium
It’s possible to keep on top of the costs of your premium or even shave a few pounds off the annual bill by trying one or more of the following:
- Agree to pay more excess: most insurers will expect you to contribute to any claim you make in future and by opting for a higher fixed fee, you could reduce your overall premium.
- Don’t make claims for minor repairs: by paying for inexpensive repairs out of your own pocket your zero-claims record will not be affected. This will help you get a better deal when it’s time to buy your next policy.
- Be a low mileage rider if possible: insurers regard low mileage riders as less of a risk, and will often offer a reduced premium to reflect this.
We’re here to help you get the best deal for Harley Davidson motorcycle insurance in the UK. Apply today and you could have a new policy fixed up sooner than you thought possible!