Aprilia Bike Insurance
Aprilia is well know for superbikes and road racing. This famous Italian company also produces a range of popular scooters. Aprilia launched the first all-plastic scooter on the market in 1990. They have continued to innovate with a series of stylish and beautifully engineered scooters. As scooter fans, we admire Aprilia models such as the Leonardo, the Gulliver, and the SR. We won’t try and tell you which one’s the coolest. What we can do if you own an Aprilia is help you to find a great deal on insurance. You can see the complete range on the Aprilia website
We’re passionate about scooters. We get a real buzz out of finding the best deals onscootver insurance for our customers. As a specialist site, we only provide access to scooter and motorcycle insurance. We provide access to over 40 of the country’s top insurers. If you’re looking for best-value Aprilia scooter insurance, we know we can help. Applying for a scooter insurance quote is free, only takes a few minutes to process. You’re under no obligation to go ahead with any of the quotes you receive. We are independent and we won’t try and ‘sell’ you one policy over another. Our focus is on tracking down the most competitive scooter insurance cost out there. Helping you to decide which one suits you best.
How much is Aprilia Insurance
|Scooter / Motorbike
|Third party, fire & theft
|Lexmoto Echo 50 E4 Value £1099.99
|Lexmoto Aspire 50 TD Q-2 Value £1249.99
|Lexmoto LXR 125 SY 125-10 Value £2199.99
The above is a rough guide and will vary accordingly by the scooter and rider details.
Quick and easy quote
The easiest and quickest way to request a quote is by completing our online form. Giving some brief information about yourself, some details about your scooter. You then select from third party, third party fire & theft or fully comprehensive. We’ll explain more about these products in a minute. The search will start upon completion of your application. We will search the market for the most suitable policy for your requirements. You’ll only have to fill in one form to access all the leading UK insurers. Customers can not fill the quote form out over the phone – it is an online service only.
Choosing your Aprilia scooter insurance policy
You must be fully insured before you can legally ride a scooter or motorcycle on UK roads. The type of insurance policy you buy is entirely your choice from one of the following:
- Third party insurance. This is the cheapest option and the policy that provides you with a basic level of cover. It is also the minimum level of insurance you required to ride legally on UK roads. You’ll be insured for liability for injury to a third party in an accident. You’ll also be insured for any third party damage to their vehicle. You won’t be insured for personal injury or for any damage to your scooter. You’ll have to pay for this yourself.
- Third party fire & theft. You get the same cover as above plus insurance against stolen or damaged in a fire. Your insurer may set certain conditions.
- Fully comprehensive insurance. Comprehensive offers the most extensive cover. It is also the most expensive type of insurance. In case of an accident the insurance will cover personal injury and medical treatment. You will also be fully insured for all repairs. If it’s considered a write-off, the cost of a replacement scooter will be provided.
Check for any special offers or discounts
Using our site, you can quickly compare premium rates for Aprilia online scooter insurance. Check out the various special deal or discounts. If you already have a policy and have a no-claims record, you maybe offered a zero-claims bonus or discount. Other offers to look out for include reduced premiums for low-mileage riders. There are also special deals for multi-rider insurance and a reduced rate for scooter riders aged 35 and over.
Your personalised Aprilia insurance quote
You only have to fill in one application to access quotes from over 40 top insurers. By answering a few questions about your usage, you can personalise your Aprilia scooter insurance policy. You should always provide accurate and up-to-date information.
Some money saving tips
There are ways to reduce your premium.
- Use our site to shop around. Get the best deal on bike insurance instead of simply renewing your existing policy. Switching insurers is easy and is one of the best ways to save money.
- By increasing your excess, you can help reduce the overall premium on your policy.
- By avoiding making claims for minor repairs, you’ll preserve your zero-claims record. This can earn you a better discount on future policies.
- Enhancing your riding skills. Taking a recognised course with the likes of the Institute of Advanced Motorists. This could lead to a lower premium from some insurers.
Apply today for your Aprilia scooter insurance
Every day we help scooter riders find best value insurance deals. Giving them the cover they need without costing a fortune. We look forward to doing the same for you!