KTM Motorbike Insurance
This famous Austrian brand made its name with a series of two-stroke and four-stroke off-road bikes. In the early 1980s, earning their stripes on the adventure riding scene. This includes on some of the biggest stages of all such as the Paris-Dakar rally. Today KTM also manufacture a range of racing bikes and highly popular street machines. We won’t try and tell you why the legendary Duke model is better than the KTM Superbike. The choice of bike is yours. But we can help to find the best KTM Motorbike insurance deal out there. When we say best, we mean a suitable insurance policy at the best price. If you ride a KTM motorbike, you clearly know your bikes. Our speciality is in helping you to compare motorbike insurance across the UK. We’re confident we can find you the most competitive deal available.
How much is KTM Insurance
|Third party, fire & theft
|125 Duke 2014, 125cc Value £3,000.00
|690 Enduro 2015, 654cc Value £5,200.00
|330 Supermoto 2003, 333cc Value £7,000.00
|RC8 1190 2010, 1148cc Value £8,000.00
|1190 Adventure 2013, 1190cc Value £10,000.00
The above is a rough guide and will vary accordingly by the scooter and rider details.
To get your free, no-obligation quote for KTM motorbike insurance, just fill in our online form. State the make and model of your bike and providing some information about your usage. You’ll also have to give a few personal details and say which type of insurance cover you want. Third party, third party fire and theft, or fully comprehensive.
It’ll only take a few minutes to complete your application. You can then search over 40 leading UK insurers. Either way, using our site will save you the trouble of searching dozens of different insurers. You don’t need to made anew application each time. You will also have a pick of the best quotes for KTM motorbike insurance in minutes. Complete a quote today. Ride your KTM bike with the peace of mind that you’re fully covered at a great price. We also offer cover for other brands such as honda motorcycle insurance , bmw motorcycle insurance and kawasaki motorcycle insurance
Compare the best prices
As an independent site, we don’t work with a preferred provider but help you search and compare insurance deals across a network of insurers in the UK, to source the most competitive deals on your behalf. In other words, we won’t try and sell you anything, leaving it up to you to decide which policy gives you what you need and at a price that fits your budget. The three main types of motorbike insurance policy are as follows:
- Third party insurance: the minimum level of cover you need to ride legally on UK roads, third party provides a basic level of insurance. You’ll be insured for liability for injury to a third party and any damage to a third party’s property, but you won’t be insured for any personal injury you sustain in a crash or for the resultant damage to your bike.
- Third party fire & theft: with this policy you get the same level of cover as above but will also be insured against your bike being stolen or damaged in a fire. Conditions regarding storage may apply.
- Fully comprehensive insurance: this is an all-embracing type of policy that covers you for most eventualities. In addition to the areas covered by the previous two, comprehensive covers you for personal injury and the cost of medical treatment and also full repair or replacement of your bike in the event of an accident. Some insurers will also pay for the hire of a replacement bike to use while yours is off the road. Not surprisingly, the premium on this type of policy is the most expensive of the three.
Special deals and discounts
Another benefit of using the comparison site is that it lets you see what special deals or discounts the various insurers are offering. If you already have insurance and are looking to see if you can find a better deal, you could find a reason to switch insurers. Even if you’re buying a policy for the first time, you can still look out for any added incentives over and above the price of the premium. Most insurers offer discounts or a bonus for riders with a history of no-claims, but some have special rates for riders aged 35 and over, cheaper policies for low-mileage riders, special multi-rider policies, and so on.
Your personalised KTM motorbike insurance quote
Any quote for insurance you’re offered using our site will be based on the information you provide on the request form so it’s important that you give accurate and up to date information. That way, your quote will reflect your usage and the premium will be set at the right rate. It also means that if you need to make a claim in future, you can expect be paid out promptly without any hassle. Please also take the time to read through the terms and conditions of the insurance policy documents to make sure you understand everything before agreeing to go ahead.
Some ways to save money on insurance
It’s important to have the right level of cover in place. There are ways you can help reduce the overall cost of the premium on your KTM motorbike policy.
- Opting to pay more excess on any claims you make in future can help to lower your annual premium.
- Paying for any minor repairs out of your own pocket in the meantime will keep your zero-claims record intact and earn you a bonus or discount when it’s time to renew your policy.
- Taking an advanced riding skills’ course can help cut your overall premium as insurers will consider you have less chance of being involved in an accident.
- Ride safely at all times to stay out of trouble on the roads and avoid having to make a claim for damage to your bike.
Apply for KTM motorbike insurance today
Every day we help riders to find great deals on motorbike insurance. We’re confident we can do the same for you – so let’s get started.