Leeway Falcon 125cc Insurance
Trying to step up the gears and take on a 125cc moped that you can trust? Then look at the Leeway Falcon 125cc. This hugely popular model is growing in visibility in the UK, offering riders a road-friendly, easy to manage scooter that is very powerful. It offers a tremendous starting place for anyone looking for an insurable, beginner-friendly moped that steps up from the standard 50cc range.
Do you own a Leeway Falcon 125cc? Then make sure you get the best deal on your insurance needs. Take a look at our insurance comparison tool here at Scoot Scoot, and get the right deal on Leeway Falcon 125cc insurance today.
Keep your Leeway Falcon 125cc on the road with insurance
Remove the challenge of riding around the UK with a Leeway Falcon 125cc. This boasts an impressive running style paired with a modern look and style that makes it very easy on the eye indeed. Indeed, this model has quickly become a great choice for anyone looking for a bike that comes with a set of twin rear shocks to help improve riding comfort.
Great for anyone who is looking for a bike suitable for larger/taller riders, too. This is a bike that comes with a lower seat which is ideal for the taller class of rider out there. Cover distance with simplicity and comfort with the help of one of the fastest-selling scooters in the UK.
- Make sure your Leeway Falcon 125cc is covered with valid, reliable insurance cover.
- Get the insurance cover that fits in with your own needs and budgets starting today.
- Improve coverage with add-on offers and extras to further protect you on the road.
Leeway Falcon 125cc insurance policy options
Like any other 125cc moped, the Leeway Falcon 125cc comes with three primary bands of insurance that you should consider. These include the following insurance types, which provide you with the kind of road level coverage you need:
- Third Party Insurance. Allows you to drive legally and have protection from third party claims, but no personal coverage provided.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. Protects your vehicle from potential fire damage and/or theft, as well as covering you for third party claims.
- Comprehensive Insurance. The most complete insurance that covers you and third party claims, as well as your vehicle, in an incident.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age can I drive my Leeway Falcon 125cc?
Like any other 125cc moped, you must be aged 17+ to be legally allowed to ride a Leeway Falcon 125cc.
Do I need a license to ride my Leeway Falcon 125cc?
You must have a valid CBT license to start riding a Leeway Falcon 125cc.
Do I need insurance to ride my Leeway Falcon 125cc?
You will need to make sure you have insurance – you cannot ride a Leeway Falcon 125cc, or any moped, without insurance.
What is the top speed I can take my Leeway Falcon 125cc to?
The top speed of the Leeway Falcon 125cc exceeds 55 miles per hour.