Looking for the best way to get into bike and moped riding without paying too much? Then you should absolutely take a look at Leeway bikes. This hugely popular bike range has become the go-to choice for many people looking to diversify and improve their riding experience. Not only are Leeway bikes great for learners, but they make great options for those looking for a ride that is city-friendly and reliable.
If you want to get Leeway insurance, though, you want to make sure you get a good deal on the overall package. From picking the right insurance type to making sure you buy the correct insurance deal, Scoot Scoot can make sure you get the best Leeway insurance deal that you can.
Keep your Leeway bike on the road with insurance
Before you go and take on a bike, you want to make sure it is of a good standard and that it runs well. The Leeway range is regarded as a highly reputable bike brand, growing its reputation within the UK across the last few years. Their bikes have become the economical choice for anyone looking to cut down on their riding costs and who just generally want to make riding a more satisfying experience.
Their great range of bikes pairs up well with our numerous Leeway insurance providers offered as part of our insurance comparison tool. This can go a long way to making sure you get all of the assistance you need to take on Leeway insurance that is the correct choice for you.
- Get Leeway insurance for any bike model that we have covered and listed here.
- Improve your chances of getting affordable, reputable insurance from listed providers.
- Add on the insurance type you need, with various add-on offers and options available also.
Leeway insurance policy options
Before you go ahead and take on an Leeway insurance deal, though, you must make sure you get the right depth of coverage. For the most part, those wishing to ride a Leeway can get insurance in one of the following three main categories:
- Third Party Insurance. Get on the road with your Leeway with third party cover, though you or your vehicle will not be personally covered.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. Provides peace of mind in the event of fire damage or theft for your Leeway vehicle. Does not provide any on-road coverage for claims for you.
- Comprehensive Insurance. Fully protect your Leeway vehicle as well as yourself and any third parties involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age can I drive a Leeway?
The age that you can drive Leeway bikes depends on the size and power of the engine. For a 50cc model, you could start from the age of 16.
Do I need a license to ride a Leeway?
Yes, you must have a driving license – at least a CBT, moving upwards – to drive a Leeway. Check with the DVLA for more details.
Do I need insurance to ride a Leeway?
Yes, you are legally required to have insurance for a Leeway before you can ride it. You must also make sure you have gotten your Leeway taxed, as well.