Bullit bike Insurance
Thinking about buying a brand new motorbike? Then one brand you should look into is Bullit. Bullit are a famous name in the riding industry, with a history since 2013 that has quickly grown to become very well-respected. Today, they are known for creating a blend of classic looking designs and pairing them up with modern tech and functionality.
This creates a wonderful balance for anyone looking for a top quality motorbike, moped, or scooter.
With numerous models to choose from, Bullit has become a fantastic option for riders new and old. If you want to make sure you can ride safely, though, it pays to invest in full-scale Bullit insurance. We can help you to get the best deal on your insurance choice with our insurance comparison tool for Bullit vehicles.
Keep your Bullit bike on the road with insurance
Founded by a pair of young Belgian riding enthusiasts, Bullit has grown from a niche name to a rather well-respected name in Europe and across the UK. It has become renowned for a blend of power and affordability, making sure that the vehicles are a mixture of great cost affordability and reliability.
The name itself has become well regarded among newbie riders, too, with Bullit offering a fine blend between a classic ride and a more modern vehicle. With rides that range from smaller scale engines to full-throttle riding machines, the Bullit range has become hugely popular with good reason. If you are looking for a vehicle you can enjoy riding, then Bullit makes a very wise choice indeed.
- Insure your Bullit ride today with a top quality insurance package from a reputable provider.
- Get the insurance level you need, from generic coverage to fully comprehensive insurance.
- Maximise your experience with Bullit bikes by having insurance tailored to your riding history.
- Add on anything you feel is missing from the bike with insurance extras and add-ons.
Bullit bike insurance policy options
Typically, anyone buying a Bullit will be able to pick from one of the following insurance policy models. This gives you total control and peace of mind over the insurance you get, with each coverage tier offering more protection than before. The Bullit insurance types typically offered are:
- Third Party Insurance. Protect yourself with road-legal insurance that protects you from third party claims.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance. Keep any Bullit bake safer with added third party insurance with protection for both fire and theft incidents.
- Comprehensive Insurance. Protect your Bullit bike as well as yourself and others with comprehensive insurance for personal and third party claims.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age can I drive my Bullit bike?
The age that you could legally ride a Bullit bike depends on the size of the engine. A 50cc moped can be ridden from age 16, while 125cc rides are 17+. Anything above this is likely to be 19+ in age.
Do I need a license to ride my Bullit bike?
You need a driving license, ranging from a basic CBT to a full A1 license, to ride any vehicle in the Bullit section.
Do I need insurance to ride my Bullit bike?
You need to have valid insurance and tax on any vehicle that you wish to ride, and the Bullit range of vehicles are no different.
What is the top speed I can take my Bullit bike to?
The top speed is engine-dependent; be sure to look at individual Bullit insurance pages to get an idea on the top speed of any vehicle covered.